Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lanterns


In art class we had to create paper lanterns. We had to pick a season to make a topic for our lanterns. I chose the season winter. I love winter so much, but I didn't know what to do with my lantern at first. After I thought about it, I decided to make a winter outdoors scene. I cut out stars in the sky, added a few snow flakes, three Christmas trees, and a star on top of each tree. Each Christmas tree is different. The tall tree on the far left does not have any decorations on it, the tree in the middle is the smallest with decorations, and the tree on the right is tall and has decorations. I like how my lantern is an oval shape. It's unique that way because I saw that other lanterns are not that shape. I really enjoyed making my lantern and its outcome in the end.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment