Monday, November 5, 2012

Shoe Drawing


I had a lot of fun drawing the different shoes. When I first started drawing, I didn't know which direction to turn to. I wasn't sure at which angle to draw the shoes to make them look the most interesting. I first started drawing the Converse shoe on the right and then I worked my way over to the left side of the page where the sneaker is. I really like shading in where shadows are and going from light to dark with shading. With shading you can add your own dimension to your drawing and can be as creative as you want to. The hardest thing about drawing the shoes for me was drawing the shoe laces as best as I could. It was hard because the middle shoe had the laces in a knot and and the shoe on the right had the laces going down into the shoe. It was challenging trying to draw the shoes to make them look like how they would look in person. Overall, I am proud of my drawing. I think I did a great job drawing them and shading them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment